We take Covid-19 seriously…
…and consistently implement the protection concepts of our hospitality association, hotelleriesuisse.
- Booking without risk also in winter 2020/2021: Also in winter, direct bookers benefit from a free cancellation option after expiry of the cancellation deadline (14 days before arrival in the Glacier, Classic and Magic seasons; 30 days before arrival in the Top season), subject to the following conditions:
1) It is not possible to travel because a quarantine obligation on the part of the Federal Office of Public Health applies to your region of origin at the time of travel and after the date of your booking.
2) The authorities of your place of residence have ordered a quarantine obligation for travellers returning from the region of Graubünden during the time of the booked stay and after your booking date.
3) Official measures prevent travel to Flims or the pursuit of tourist activities (“lockdown”)
- Masks are compulsory throughout the hotel. Our guests are exempt from this when you are sitting at a table in the restaurant. We ask you to wear a mask accordingly when moving through the house. Thank you very much! The mask obligation also applies in our wellness area except in the pool and sauna cabins.
- Enjoy safely: It goes without saying that we comply with all the requirements of the Federal Council and the FOPH. Our hygiene standards, which have always been high, are continuously adapted to the specific situation at the moment. Thanks to our spacious premises, “keeping your distance” is also easy. We also follow the protection concept published by our industry association, hotelleriesuisse.
- On the safe side during your stay: You can find all regional information here.
- We are here for you: Do you have any questions about a hotel stay at Hotel Cresta Flims during these extraordinary times? – We are here for you and will be happy to provide you with information. Please get in touch with us: Phone 081 911 35 35, e-mail email@example.com or via the contact options on our website.